- All Hire item(s) shall be prepaid unless prior credit arrangements have been made.
- Rental period is normally 24 hours with consideration given to Customer pick-up & return. We do offer the same day-rate for weekends where item(s) are collected/delivered on Friday pm and returned/picked-up on Monday am.
- A Deposit of 50% is required on all hire orders when your booking is confirmed by Hire N Hire.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance of order date or deposit will not be refunded.
- Delivery & Pick-up rates available on request. Items for pick-up MUST be in ready-to-collect condition. Items not ready when an appointment has been confirmed, will incur additional fees. Delivery consists of door-to-door only. Table and other set-up assistance is available for a separate fee and must be arranged at time of booking.
- All prices quoted are one daily/weekend rate unless otherwise indicated. Special weekly, monthly and longer rates are available. All prices include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All hire item(s) are packed clean and ready to use. Where appropriate manufacturers directions will also be provided.
- Whilst our inventory is extensive, advance bookings are recommended in order to reserve certain items and assure availability. Please enquire about items not listed in our range and we will try to source or advise you.
- PLEASE NOTE: All crockery, cutlery, glassware and equipment MUST be returned clean and packaged in original containers. Linens should be food-free and dry when returned. Charges apply for missing, damaged or broken item(s). Badly stained/ soiled linens that are uncleanable will be charged to the Customer. Candle wax and/or Red wine damage to linens will be considered as “damaged-goods” and full replacement charges will apply.
- The Customer is totally and solely responsible for hired items and equipment from time of collection/delivery until time of return/pick-up.
- A security deposit of $100 minimum will apply to all hires. This will be refunded/cancelled on return of all items – clean; in good condition and on time.
- The Customer should contact their Insurance Company to endorse existing policy(s) for cover of the hired items on site of the function and in transit if the item(s) are to be collected and returned.
Refunds cannot be made for hire items not used
PLEASE NOTE: ANY BREAKAGES OR MISSING ITEMS MUST BE NOTIFIED AT TIME OF RETURN/COLLECTION. DAMAGED ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED AT LIST REPLACEMENT PRICE. MISSING ITEMS RETURNED MORE THAN 12 HOURS AFTER HIRE PERIOD WILL INCUR DAILY HIRE CHARGE RATE.